Local Heroes is looking for a private Housekeeping employee / cleaning lady for a family in Amsterdam.
Do you describe yourself as a professional cleaner and do you make sure that everywhere you have been everything is perfectly clean? Do you also get to all the places that are not immediately visible and do you not rest until you have assured yourself that everything is “spotless”? Are you also looking for stability with a super salary? Become a housekeeper of a friendly family in Amsterdam!
- Working at a private residence of a family consisting of four people: 2 adults and 2 Younger children.
- From Monday to Saturday 6 – 8 hours a day cleaning / performing housekeeping task. (part-time is possible).
- A PA/Nanny is also present in the house from Monday to Saturday.
- Job security and stability is offered, along with great pay, coverage of travel expenses and a pension plan.
What are you going to do?
- Keep rooms presentable.
- Clean up toys.
- Clean shower and toilet.
- Thorough mopping (especially the kitchen).
- Cleaning furniture.
- Making beds.
- Take away laundry (which comes back from the launderette).
- Keep the outside area (garden) tidy.
- Packing groceries/articles.
- Maintenance of (cleaning) materials.
- Preparing simple meals could be part of the tasks.
What are we looking for?
An employee who can perform the daily housekeeping tasks described above. We are also looking for an experienced employee(s) who is motivated, hardworking, has an eye for detail, self-managing and above all pro-active! A VOG (certificate of good conduct) will be requested, and a screening is part of the procedure, as it concerns a position with a wealthy family.
So, are you our new professional housekeeping / cleaning lady we are looking for? Make sure to apply today and hopefully we will meet you soon.