Do you want to work at the brand new and breathtakingly beautiful Culture palace Amare? Do you want to work in a kitchen where Vincent van der Zalm (2 Michelin stars chef) as a culinair inspirer and co-owner sets out the culinary course. Local Heroes is looking for an independently working chef (zelfstandigwerkend kok) for the brasserie for in an ambitious kitchen in the high-middle segment.
Do you have a big culinary heart and do you like to challenge yourself to constantly produce great dishes by using and learning new cooking techniques? Are you an ambitious and energetic cook who likes to make really beautiful dishes within a team where innovation and freshness are key factors?
THEN THIS IS YOUR CHANCE for your DREAM JOB in the heart of The Hague near Central Station within Amare!
Brasserie Amare is located on the ground floor of the new cultural palace in The Hague with a large terrace on Spuiplein. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are served here and you can enjoy a special theater menu before a concert or performance. Vincent van der Zalm will deal with the concept and culinary interpretation of the brasserie. The brasserie’s menu includes surprising and innovative plant-based dishes!
– Enthusiasm and a positive attitude that makes you a great addition to the culinary team
– Ability to operate under pressure, because you can handle workload with a smile
– You can perform your tasks and activities completely independently
– Eye for detail, and pride of your work! You ensure that every dish leaves the kitchen perfectly
– Self-development. You like to keep developing yourself and you never stop learning and discovering new products, methods and techniques!
– A completed kitchen/chef degree (pre)
– At least three years of experience in a professional kitchen (pre)
This is what we offer you:
At Brasserie Amare you will join a very pleasant and collegial team that enthusiastically builds a great and progressive hospitality concept together every day. We are not only attentive to our guests, but especially to our employees. This means that we are very collegial.