We are looking for an intern as a project manager & Hospitality Consultant in the field of Marketing/Planning /Communication at our office in The Hague!
Do you want to be responsible for your own projects during your internship? And do you want to play an active role in the recruitment, planning, and organization of festivals, events, dinners, and private parties? Do you describe yourself as energetic, self-starting, and self-reliant? Do you have experience in the hospitality industry and do you want to take that to the next level by being an intern as a project manager for workshops and special events at Local Heroes? Apply at this vacancy and join the Local Heroes crew!
What will you learn from us?
- As a project manager, you will be involved in your own projects.
- Organize workshops and trainings (cocktail, wine, barista, high-end hospitality), promote the events and manage attendance.
- Work on the final event, a large company party where hundreds of students experience a blazing party, with the goal to raise money for charity.
- Develop and implement marketing campaigns.
- Maintain up-to-date websites and write new content with SEO strategy.
- Monitor and guard the quality of our services on the floor with our clients.
- Write job vacancies and actively go out to recruit new staff.
- Schedule interviews with Potential new Heroes.
- Assist in our personnel planning for various event/festivals
- Help our new Heroes (employees) with their Local Heroes registration
- Write quotes/proposals for our clients and work on the event schedule/script
- Plan company parties and social events and encourage all staff to join
- Search for new clients and actively approach them through sales.
- Perform HR tasks.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- Affinity with the hospitality industry.
- Proactive and communicative strong
- You are enthusiastic and flexible
- No 9-to-5 mentality.
- You live in the The Hague region
- You are following at least an HBO study in the field of event management and hospitality.
What we offer:
- Variety of tasks.
- A valuable learning experience with good guidance.
- An internship in The Hague (easily accessible by public transport).
- An internship within the happiest team in The Hague.
- Fun social events, workshops, and (party) boat trips with your colleagues.
- A good internship compensation
Days per week: 4 or 5
Internship duration: 6 – 12 months
Type of internship: Work placement Internship
allowance: €450 per month based on full-time