Local Heroes is looking for a catering employee in Amsterdam (city center). Are you known for being helpful and hospitable? Do you want to be active for a few hours every day in an energetic company where you are the hero or heroine of the lunch break?
What will you be doing?
As a catering employee at Local Heroes, you will be working from Monday to Friday in a small and friendly team (30-40 employees). Your day will start at 10:00 AM and end around 2:00 PM. You will have plenty of time for yourself every day, to enjoy walking, spending time with friends, family and your loved ones. Every day, you receive an amazing organic lunch-box from the Buurtboer, filled with delicious local organic products. You will gain energy from seeing the happy faces of people who enjoy the delicious organic salads, soups, and sandwiches that you prepare and present in a chic manner. You are the star of every lunch break, making sure that the office lunch is a worry-free experience. When all employees return to work feeling satisfied. After the lunch you will tidy up the lunch area and prepare everything for the next day.
To do all of the above, you will mainly be involved in:
- Preparing lunch, including cutting vegetables, preparing salads, and warming-up soups
- Setting and clearing the lunch table
- Keeping the pantry and lunch area clean at all times
- Al by following the HACCP guidelines
What we offer:
- A gross salary of €70,- per day (!!) (including benefits)
- Travel expenses reimbursement
- Free afternoons, usually working from 10:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Stability, working from Monday to Friday
- Employment with a fast-growing medium-sized company where you will become a real part of the team
- A pleasant working environment with a lot of freedom, allowing you to work independently
We are Buurtboer. We believe in local, sustainable products with a focus on quality and inspiration. Therefore, we work with suppliers and farmers who also want to make a difference. You can taste this attention to detail and freshness. We provide nutritious products, but also deliver the most delicious items for your moments of enjoyment. As a company, we understand the importance of a good and healthy lunch! We provide a lunchbox filled with (delicious!) organic and locally produced products daily. These products will be your ingredients to prepare a tasty and varied lunch. The Buurtboer does this for various companies.
Who are you?
- You can work independently
- Some catering experience is a plus, and you enjoy working in the kitchen
- You like to friendly chat with colleagues at the location
- You are proactive, motivated, and enthusiastic
- You have an HACCP certificate or are willing to obtain one.
Are you interested in applying for the role of catering employee? Great! Fill in your details on our website, and we will contact you as soon as possible for an introduction.