Local Heroes is looking for an independent working cook/chef for a private residence VIP kitchen.
Do you have professional experience as a cook in the Arabic kitchen? Do you cook from your heart and ensure that every dish is beautifully presented and leaves your kitchen with fantastic taste? Can you effortlessly prepare a nice breakfast, a business lunch or a luxury dinner, taking into account the wishes of your VIP(s) and always cooking Halal, being responsible for all hygiene requirements, and leaving your kitchen clean and tidy after each meal?
Do you enjoy working independently away from the hectic pace of an à la carte restaurant and do you see yourself in a dual role where you share your kitchen with a colleague so that breakfast, lunch, and dinner can always be served?
Then this is your chance to further shape your culinary career at a high level without the stress and hustle that comes with a hospitality location you’re probably used to.
- Don’t mind occasionally working extra hours and taking a week off when your VIP is not at home.
- Have excellent command of the English language, Arabic is a plus.
- Always keep your promises and are a man/woman of your word.
- Can create creative dishes but also work with recipes for constant taste.
- Have a presentable appearance and are extremely discreet.
- Have demonstrable experience in the Arabic kitchen.
- Don’t see an extensive screening of behavior (VOG) as an obstacle to a possible employment.
If the above suits you, don’t hesitate for a moment and apply today for this wonderful opportunity, and who knows, you might be showcasing your culinary skills at a high level in this stately environment in The Hague soon.