Housekeeping job room cleaning job
Local Heroes is looking for housekeeping and room cleaning employees
Are you looking for a steady income?
Do you have professional cleaning experience, preferably hotel room cleaning / housekeeping work at a rooms division cleaning hotel rooms, than we have a perfect job opportunity for you!
We are looking for part time and fulltime houskeeping staff to join the growing team of housekeeping Heroes in the Hague Scheveningen. Working in shifts witch start between 09:00 and 10:00 and end between 15:00 and 16:30, you will tend to the hotelrooms, managing to clean and make the beds from checkins and checkouts or staying hotel guests
Housekeeper duties and responsibilities:
- Perform all necessary cleaning activities such as dusting, sweeping, trash removal, mopping, and polishing
- Adhere to procedure and ensure all rooms inspected according to department standards.
- Exercise tact and discretion when dealing with guests, and guests’ property
- Report any damages, shortcomings, and disturbances to supervisors
- Check and maintain stock levels·
- Comply with all rules regarding health and safety of guests and coworkers
Room Attendant requirements and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in English·
- Work experience as a cleaner, room attendant, or housekeeper etc. is preferred
- Able to work independently and efficiently, while maintaining a high quality of work
- Friendly and respectful when dealing with guests and staff
- Able to prioritize jobs and manage time well
- Physically able to do 8 hour shifts of manual work
- High level of propriety and concern regarding guests’ privacy.
Are you interested in a Housekeeping job or room cleaning job? Please apply today with your resume and make sure to join the team of Housekeeping Heroes!